25+ Years of Hands-On Marketing Experience
AMSI was launched in 1986 with a single client and a dream of providing strategic, actionable marketing
plans that produce positive results.
Today, we continue to fulfill our dream by maximizing brand equity, enhancing sales performance and driving profitability for corporations, financial institutions, and member organizations. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to research, design and implement customized, real-world strategic marketing plans and processes that produce results.
We're more than just advertising
We're not an ad agency, a creative boutique or a "branding firm". Those types of vendors typically focus on the tactical elements of marketing. At AMSI, we address the full scope of the marketing process, beginning with your company's mission, vision and values; creation of marketing goals and strategies; and building marketing tactics and measurement.
Unique planning processes
At AMSI, we know that every company is unique. Your company may need to develop or update your entire marketing plan. Or, you may need to focus on a product/sales hierarchy, a new product launch or gathering information through primary research.
AMSI does not offer a cookie cutter approach. Instead, we match our services to your needs, including development or creation of the following services:
- All forms of advertising and marketing production; video, print, all media, 3D and 2D animation, web building, e-comm, etc.
- Branding and creative platforms
- 360 marketing analysis
- Sales analysis, product rankings and profitability summaries
- Mission/Vision/Values development or refinement
- Primary and secondary marketing research and reporting
- Primary customer / member research and reporting National research panels - business and consumer
- Comprehensive, strategic marketing planning
- 4Cast™ predictive marketing programs
- Management of customer metric processes
- Creation / implementation of marketing measurement systems
- Development of vertical product / industry plans
- Creation of internal and external communications processes
- Sales training, CSR training as needed
- Executive coaching
- Review and recommendations for promotional materials and graphic standards programs
- Group facilitation: TeamStorming™ to build consensus among groups, departments, divisions and countries (paradigm shifting through motivation and training